Reopening Business Advice
With the government moving into phases to ease lockdown, you need to prepare your business to reopen. And that means thinking about your staff levels.
Which employees should you bring back from temporary layoff first? Do you need to change hours of work? And how do you act NOW to reduce staff costs?
Help is here with fast and free HR advice from Employerline, Canada's leading HR helpline.
Call now to find out:
• How to bring your staff back from layoff.
• What you need to do NOW to reduce staff working hours—legally.
• Whether you need to make changes to your workspace to protect staff health & safety
• The rules on changing staff contracts to cut overhead costs.
• And how to make redundancies or lay-offs, without risking legal action
HR business advice
The coronavirus crisis is unprecedented in our lifetime, so we’re here to help give your business the best chances of survival. For instant support, call Employer Line free today on 1-833-247-3650.